It's been a long time since I created a blog post. Any suggestions in referring to a color book? I think it will give a lot of colors and accurate information.Read more >
Shall we show the opposite color of the primary color in each page?
Generator: http://www.colortools.net/color_complementary.htmlRead more >
Shall we sign up an account in the name of Color Wiki in COLOURLovers?
- Maybe. What's the link? --Bejjinks (talk) 03:53, April 29, 2013 (UTC)
Shall we add printing advice to every color pages to show how much will the printer use in printing this color? Values can be found in www.colorhexa.com/
- I say yes. We can add anything that would be useful to artists and color technicians. --Bejjinks (talk) 19:34, April 11, 2013 (UTC)
- Is it easy to switch from one template to another? There are a
few articles that need their template changed.--Bejjinks (talk)
14:58, April 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes and all the parameters are the same except for a little addition. 02:12, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
The new template will be embedded to some major articles in the color starting with A. See if looks cool or not!Read more >
I will be adding "Citation Needed" and ,  to this wiki to prevent unreliable source. The problem is, it will take time and sophisticated codes to implement into Template:Color Article. Therefore, I may seek help to really get it alright. If an article has "Citation Needed", it will be categorized as "Articles that lack reliable sources". Therefore the parameters for an item which needs citation will be the following:
Altercite = Need
Colorcite = Need
Justicite = Need
Namecite = Need
When these parameters are not used, the items will not be regarded as "citation needed" and therefore, it is not a must to put the parameters and say "no need".
I've also added a lane called "Article" to prevent grammar mistakes in "Named After".
| Name…Read more >
Guys, I will be working on creating another wiki called colorpedia. It will include more colors here and we are welcome that some articles can be moved to that wiki.
URL: colorful.wikia.com03:26, November 16, 2011 (UTC) Read more >
Hello fellow editors. I wanted to propose today that we should apply for a Wiki Spotlight. (http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Community_Central:Spotlights). If we do, we can have these advantages and disadvantages:
- More Editors
- More views
- Get our wiki Noticed.
- Increase in activity.
- A good community is the best thing ever for a wiki.
- May bring vandals (I can, actually, handle this issue by myself, as I have protected 4 wikis at a time from vandals in the past)
- Will bring new editors, which means that we will need to educate them in things.
Please vote here!Read more >
Here is a vote for the color that we should put in this wiki.Read more >
Testing the second!Read more >
Testing here!Read more >
I'm so pleased to work here because other wikis have brought me no interest on editing but this wiki has many places to mend and really I will do here. Same here, I will improve this wiki and made this wiki as good as possible!
Rollback in Wild Ones Wiki
Bureaucrat in Pirates Ahoy! Wiki
User in Color WikiRead more >